Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I am 18 and a current high school graduate who is looking for a job in houston texas or pearland ?


I am 18 and a current high school graduate who is looking for a job in houston texas or pearland ?
I currently have never had a job...and most jobs ask you for your work experience and withs really difficult even a fast food place wont hire me because I have no previous experience.Any suggestions??
Health Care - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
My first suggestion would be talk to a military recruiter and see if there are any options for you in our military. They will often take you with no previous experience and develop some good skills that you will later be able to use on those applications for jobs. Keep in mind, just because you are in the military doesn't mean you have to go into combat! If that is not your thing then I would suggest that you pump out a lot of applications to low level jobs and just fill that section with a "Not Applicable" and explain that you have not had previous employment, but you are a hard worker that needs to start somewhere. Good luck.


2
Train to become a certified medical coder in less than 6 months. Receive 20% discount with mention of this email!! The course is offered online 24/7 to accommodate your schedule and affordable!! This course can prepare you to work in any area of health care, such as pediatrics, geriatrics, home health, hospital and physician offices. Please visit my website for additional information. http://brookslegacycoding.com/cdn.html

Popular Posts