Sunday, November 28, 2010

What are some good home high school programs in houston texas?


What are some good home high school programs in houston texas?
Im 19 years old trying to get my diploma cause I had dropped out of school. I'm looking for the cheapest one their is in Houston Texas the most I want to spend is about $150. If you know of any that are home schooled an accredited please let me know. And please no scams
Home Schooling - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I doubt you re going to find an accredited diploma program for $150. The least expensive accredited homeschool high school programs I know of run about $1200. If you need a quick and inexpensive option, check with your local Dept of Ed to see if they have an adult education program. Also check with local community colleges to see what they have to offer.


2
I think your budget may make this hard to find. But will say that Penn Foster does let you pay payment on there program. My son is half way done with it and it seems to be a good program.

Popular Posts