Saturday, November 20, 2010

Which Motorcycle school should I go to in Houston Texas?


Which Motorcycle school should I go to in Houston Texas?
I have a 150cc powered moped scooter, and I would like to get my license for it so I can lower my insurance... I tried looking online and got a little overwhelmed. Anyone have any advice? I live in the Cypress area.
Motorcycles - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I always recommend Motorcycle Safety Foundation classes. Not only are they thorough and hands-on, but most states take their certificate of graduation in place of the riding requirement for the license exam. Find one near you : http://nm.msf-usa.org/msf/ridercourses.aspx?state=TX


2
The Harley-Davison dealerships have a MSF approved course called "Riders Edge" that is good. It costs more than the regular MSF course that are taught on college campuses, but it's easier to get a slot as the MSF courses have limited number of classes and a max number of students.

Popular Posts