Sunday, April 24, 2011

I go to missouri city middle school in houston texas. I am movin. How do get over from leavin my best friend?


I go to missouri city middle school in houston texas. I am movin. How do get over from leavin my best friend?

Friends - 8 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
First of all, learn to write proper english. Then whereever you move to, the people there will believe you actually have a brain!


2
sorry to put it like this but face it


3
It's hard but you will get over it. All throughout my school years (elementry to high school) my family moved every two years. (my dad's retired military.) just keep in touch with Him/Her.


4
Set up an instant messanger account for you and your friend. No matter how far you're away you can always keep in touch. This will always help!


5
you dont have to get over leavin your bf. You can just find a way to keep in contact with your friend. or you can visit.


6
just dont stop being friends keep seeing each other. Real friends last a lifetime. Unless u are moving to another state. or country. still keep in touch cause u never know wherer you are going to end up.


7
You dont , you just learn ways to keep intouch w/your friends from other places . I moved around all of my childhood due to my father being in the miltary so my siblings and I spent alot of time writeing letters to our friends and calling back and forth once or twice a month . If the friendship really means alot to both of you then you two will find a way to keep it . I know , I still talk with my bestfriend of now 20+ years . It can be done !!!


8
I think what you should do is ask them for there phone numbers and there address's so you can talk to them all the time but on a letter.

Popular Posts