Sunday, April 10, 2011

how old do you have to be to drop out of school in Houston Texas. i want to move with my dad to Mexico.?


how old do you have to be to drop out of school in Houston Texas. i want to move with my dad to Mexico.?

Monterrey - 8 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
not smart. don't do it. there's no "legal age" to drop out. since you asked that question maybe you should


2
Why don't you just transfer schools?


3
it's normally 16, but you might wanna see if you can get out early. life's easier with a high school degree and a GED is not as good


4
Even though dropping out of school to move to Mexico sounds fun and great, you need to think of your future. I personally don't know many successful people who dropped out of school (in fact, the only one I knew was Dave Thomas, the founder of Wendy's). So I would think of what you want to do in your future before making a major change that will handicap your life.


5
you can drop out whenever you want. however, i would not recommend it. if you move to Mexico with your dad you can still continue your education over there. don't waste your education. Mexico is not going anywhere.


6
I think 17. Check it out. I'm twenty-four. I dropped out of school in the eigth grade. I've been to jail, I've been to prison. And what it all comes down to is that I wish I would've stayed. Finish school. You Dad isn't going anywhere, likely(?), so you got plenty of time. And then you'll have that behind you in the future.


7
Stay in school and visit your dad. You may not like Mexico. You'll surely kick youself in the butt years later if you don't go to school somewhere.


8
Well, if what you mean is that you want to drop out without your guardian's permission, you'll have to wait until you're eighteen and you can register yourself and appoint yourself as your own guardian. But if you have your guardian's permission, you leave school any time... only they wouldn't count your school years in Mexico. They'll only count the last level you completed (elementary school, high school, kindergarten...) You should probably refer to your counselor.

Popular Posts