Saturday, March 26, 2011

What school is better University of Houston or University of Texas?


What school is better University of Houston or University of Texas?
Wich would be a better school UH Or University of Texas at Arlington. If I am planning to major in architecture. Price does not matter and I am sure I can get into both of them I just dont know wich is better in architecture.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Have no idea about architecture dept., but have you toured both campuses and neighborhoods? If I were you I'd way rather live near Arlington than that part of Houston.


2
I don't know how UH is in terms of education, but I have a friend at UH who I visited a few weeks ago on campus and she is honestly scared to death of living on campus (which she does live on campus). I saw it myself... it's pretty ghetto and frightening and definitely not as nice, as say Texas A&M.

Popular Posts