Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Is Baylor Medical School in Houston, Texas a good medical school?


Is Baylor Medical School in Houston, Texas a good medical school?

Polls & Surveys - 8 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I've heard it's a great school. But I don't know anybody that's ever gone there, I've just heard good things about it.


2
research it.


3
It is cause I live in Houston. x) I'm sure it's a great school, I know many people who want to go there.


4
No way.....their recess is only, like, one hour long.


5
i love the name


6
Yes! It's located in the medical district capital, plus that's like the only medical school in Texas. I heard that soon they're going to merge with Rice University.


7
absooloolee.=] i live in the town that Baylor is in. it's also a great school for law. my sister went there for that.


8
No way! One time, I back-talked Mrs Tublet and she put me in the hospital there. That Dr didnt even TRY to remove her foot outta my asss... just sent me home with some aspirin or whatever.

Popular Posts