Sunday, June 12, 2011

can u tell me anything about george bush high school in richmond houston, texas?


can u tell me anything about george bush high school in richmond houston, texas?
how is it like there? whats the main thing that most students want to join? is the foot ball team strong? anything. society, environment, service, what does it look like? tell me anything. and if its okae, if u have like a video taken at that school can i see it? thanks
Houston - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I used to live in the neighborhood across the street. It's a relatively new school - built in the last 5 years, I think. It's a nice school with plenty of parking. It is not in the city of Richmond (although that is the address) - it is on the far west side of Houston, just across the county line. It's a somewhat rural area, although it's growing rapidly. And the Westpark toll road which was built in the last three years runs right by the school, so you can easily access other parts of Houston quickly. I can't tell you much about the environment in the school since I was never a student there.

Popular Posts