Saturday, January 8, 2011

What is a better school in Texas, University of houston or Sam Houston?


What is a better school in Texas, University of houston or Sam Houston?
I'm leaving a junior college and I would like to attend a school close to the houston area. If you have any more suggestions besides the schools I've listed, they would be greatly appreciated =)
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
My answer is going to be biased because I am a Houston Couagar so I am going to tell you UH. LOL But seriously it all depends on what are you looking for in a school. Does both Sam and UH have your major? Are you looking for a more traditonal college or not? Do you prefer small town or big city? Never been attended Sam Houston but I have been to Huntsville, Texas and I think it would be more of a traditional college because its in a small town. UH is mainly a commuter school since everybody lives close by and doesn't have to waste money on housing so to some it might just seem like a big COMMUNITY COLLEGE but its what you make of it. From what I have heard from my friends who have graduated from both schools. They have said UH is the more prestigous college out of both of them. Need more background on what you are looking for in a college to help you out and if you prefer small town atmosphere or Urban atmosphere? Texas A&M is not close but not far from Houston. Texas Woman's University has branch in Houston UH Downtown is right in the heart of houston but its small SFA is in Nachodogues sp?

Popular Posts