Monday, January 24, 2011

Should I go to Debakey, Bellaire, HSPVA, St.Agnes, or Episcopal High School? (Houston, Texas)?


Should I go to Debakey, Bellaire, HSPVA, St.Agnes, or Episcopal High School? (Houston, Texas)?
I'm going to be in 8th grade later on this year (august) and I have to apply for high school in like December and I don't know what school to choose!!! I want to go to a school with sports (Debakey has gymnastics though) but I LOVE bellaire! but i wanna go to the best school extracurriculars sports academics and especially dance! i have kinda ruled out HSPVA tho....
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I go to Saint Agnes, and i will be a senior next year. so, all of these choices are pretty good. Good job on getting accepted to St. Agnes, Debakey, and HSPVA! Debakey is not a sports school. Go there if you want to become a doctor. Bellaire is okay. they have a good marching band though. their academics are what you make of it. the school for you is st agnes, and i am not just saying that because i go there. this is the place to go. we have MEAN academics and sports. we go to state in every sport, and our dance team is one of the best (Remix dance team). If you want to do dance and have a good education (along wiht many other sports) then go to SAA. I'm warning you though, it's a challenging school. Don't slack off freshman year because it is easy...it WILL get harder. best of luck! you can do it!

Popular Posts