Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another Magnet School (Houston, Texas)?


Another Magnet School (Houston, Texas)?
Last year I found out a little too late about DeBakey high school and I really wanted to go. This year my sister is taking the test and I asked my parents If I could go to another Magnet school. They said I could. The only problem is I don't know which one. I want to be a doctor if that helps. And i live in the Houston Area.
Houston - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Most magnet school programs in HISD do not take anyone unless they are entering the 9th grade. I actually don't know of any program that takes transfer after the 9th grade due to space limitations and the fact that the programs have a block curriculum starting in 9th grade. SInce you would be going into the 10th grade you would have missed all the necessary classes in the 9th grade.

Popular Posts